Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Moar Etsy Fun!

Christmastime is fast approaching and I am getting far too few damned sales on my Etsy account.  It's nowhere NEAR as lucrative as my pre-2008 eBay venture was.  All I really ask isf or it to pay for itself.  That's not too much to ask, right?  The crafting and collecting in truth are great therapy for me but I need to sell on Etsy to justify further production.

Here are some new listings.  Freya Ann is my model and she is quite patient with me.  Most importantly she lets me know I am on track creatively.  She likes my stuff and so you may, too. Here's a link.  Check it out...!

BeadedWebBaubles


Hand knotted chain with new and vintage beads.

Hand knotted copper wire chain and freshwater 'blister' pearls.
Christmas spider tree ornament...  New and vintage beads.

No comments:

 
Custom Search